Dennerle In Vitro Plant Live Cryptocoryne 'Flamingo' Rare Crypt for Aquarium
This uncommon and attractive cultivar is called 'Flamingo'. Its most eye-catching feature is the light to dark pink coloration of the leaves. This variety came about by chance in one of the Dennerle greenhouses. 'Flamingo' is only cultivated through meristem propagation in the lab, and is sold in a plastic culture cup. It grows very slowly in freshwater tanks and must have good lighting to ensure successful cultivation. A wonderfully decorative addition combined with mosses or Hemianthus in small aquariums or Nano Cubes.
Once benefit to the culture cups is that they contain many tiny plantlets that can be separated and spread throughout your tank, so you get great value for your money.
· Extraordinary color production
· Loves good lighting
· Slow growing
· Ideal with combination mosses
· Recommended for Nano Cubes
· Ideal for aquascaping – good foreground plant
· Easy-care, low maintenance
· Cultivated under sterile conditions, which means no pest infestations or pathogens arise
· No algae - No snails
· Keep it sealed with Temp 77’F – 80’F and daylight until ready to use
· The plants already have submersed leaves, so they don‘t need to be acclimated
· A "How to plant" user guide can be found on every plant on the inside of the label
Note: Red plants have a tendency to die back when planted in a tank, but will recover with good lighting and CO2 dosing.
Shipping within the 48 States, Canada, INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Item is new! if you get it damaged you must contact us withing 24 hours on our E-mail email@example.com (whit pictures of the damage!). Returns are payed by the customer except for damaged items. Items will be shipped the day or the next day after getting payment. We do not ship on weekends. If your order is on friday night or during the weekend the soonest we can ship is Monday-Tuesday which is is one full business day. You will get tracking number and delivery information on the e-mail.